From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:11:30 -0500
    Rich:

Believe me, I understand completely what you are saying here.  This is
partly why I found this proposed topic so interesting.

Since my wife, who is sighted, is a public school teacher herself, I realize
what she faces every day.  At the same time, both she and I take an approach
to issues like this that views the issue a challenge.

I truly do appreciate your comments here, and will keep the list posted on
how things turn out for this panel if folks are interested.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ