ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:04:41 -0800
I have always found this fascinating.  It rather confuses me.  If we are
known in heaven as we are known on this earth there may be some confusion
among some.  My Father's Mother died from child birth when my Father was a
year old.  Did he know her at all, as he had no physical memory of her when
he lived.  If my uncle who was five years old when she died introduces them
did she recognize him as a one year old or as a grown man.  It will be a
curiosity how he will introduce me to her as she and I have never met at
all.  There will be many curious things in heaven surely.