ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:03:50 -0500
I hope the Canadian group takes it over, Yahoo winds up with spam   and
etc. on those groups. Perhaps not a  subscription approved list, I'm not sure.

Brad

At 01:23 PM 10/12/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>We were notified this morning that Saint Johns University has decided to
>discontinue offering a mail server.  They will pull the plug by February
>first so we have some time.  A few weeks ago, when this first came up,
>although we were not told when this would happen, I took the liberty of
>setting up an echurch-USA on yahoo groups.  It is there now.  We might as
>well wait until after the first of the year to change because there is
>another group out of Canada who may take over the Saint Johns mail server
>and provide all the same features.  I am on that mailing list where plans
>and policies are being discussed.  So there is no sense in moving to yahoo
>groups unless we have to.  I would prefer this private group rather than
>yahoo.  Anyhow, thought you would like to know but as I say, we have three
>and a half more months on here.
>
>Phil.
>

>Abstinence Isn't Victory
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!