ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:10:45 -0500
Hello All,

Thought I'd check in yet tonight and perhaps one more time yet tomorrow
before heading to Green Bay to the hotel. Thank you all for the prayer on
behalf of my parents, my dad especially, as well on the rest of us.  We
have an extremely small family with only my self and family, two nephews
and one niece for immediate family, and to be honest the nephews and
nieces are somewhat distant so my parents really only have me and my
family as close family. I'm headed off to catch some Z's and too will pray
for the requests posted here and the various situations pending on E
Church. Again thanks, knowing there are folks praying is comforting. And I
might say helping as well, my parents seem quite at ease with it all.
Other than my dad financially as he recieved some bills from testing
already and is projecting unrecoverable costs out of his retirement
savings now. Hopefully I will be able to help them in their retirement
years here some with finances. I'll need that vending route I mentioned
previously to do that in  any proportion though. So pray hard in that
regard, I want to hear some grunting while you pray lol. Seriously I
genuinely thank you for praying when you can and are led.

Brad

.