From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:21:13 -0500
Icom 756 Pro should be pretty accessible, some menus won't talk with the
speech module in it but the radio's good and I hear form people that have
them you won't need those menu items anyway more than once. I think I could
live with it, IC 38A, I believe that's manageable, haven't had one but used
one once or twice, it's not the best but it's workable, same with the 271
though that may have a voice module for it, not sure. As for the yaesu, they
don't care about us so my opinion is, good deal or not, stay away from the
****'s JMO. Probably not accessible anyway, most of their radios aren't and
that's the problem.