From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:39:24 -0500
Hi Folks, I thought it interesting when I read the following add
earlier this morning, that it "kind of stuck out" to me as I read it.
Then, to come across this discussion on this list with the mentioning
of the scarceity of this particular voice synth,...I thought it
sounded familiar, so I went back to www.qth.com, and coppied the add
to post here.  I _______do not know, and have no financial interest in
aneither the product or the poster, but give you access to the add for
the sake of maybe being of help.  Thanks all, for all you are and all
you do. Danny.s