Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:12:59 -0700

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions on Vitamin E brands that are
GF.  Many folks commented on using natural Vitamin E versus synthetic.
Some also commented on brands that were also soy free.  Thanks to those
of you who passed on places to buy.  I will probably go to Costco and
get either the Kirkland brand or NatureMade.  Here are the results

Cheryl in Colorado

I use Whole Foods Vitamin E with Mixed Tocopherols--if you have a Whole
Foods nearby. On the bottle it states that it is free of wheat, gluten,
corn, yeast, fish, egg, dairy and lactose.  Whichever brand you decide to
get, get one with mixed Tocopherols.

www.idealhealth.com <http://www.idealhealth.com> offers gluten free supplements including customized multi that is formulated to your specific needs.

I use Now E-400 Natural Mixed Tocopherols from iherb and it says
that it contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, or milk http://www.iherb.com/e4001.html

<> NOW FOODS, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. website is www.nowfoods.com has a
variety of vitamins, including E,  all gluten free. Phone is 800-999-8069

Freeda Vitamins, 36 East 41 Street, New York, NY 10017  Phone
800-777-3737 website is www.freedavitamins.com  e-mail is
[log in to unmask]  Their products are gluten free & kosher

I use the Kirkland brand from Costco, it says gluten free on the bottle.

Nature Made lists if products contain gluten. The label on their vitamin E says glutenfree.  Should be available everywhere.

I take Vitamin E (100 I.U.) made by Nature Made.  In TX it is sold
at Albertson's grocery stores...not sure about other places.  It states
right on the bottle that it is free of gluten (along with artificial
colors, flavors, no preservatives, chemical solvents, yeast or starch).
We get ours at Costco.

Nature Made has a whole selection of vitamins that are clearly marked
"No Gluten" including Vitamin E. WeI use the TwinLab dry vitmain E in
capsules. GNC also makes a GF vitamin E.

I use Puritan Pride Vitimin E - I've checked it out it is gluten free.
http://www.puritan.com/

Right now Puritan is having a buy 1 get 1 free (of the same thing) or
Buy 2 and get 3 free (of the same thing).

Nature's Life, Dry E, which doesn't have soy.

Yasoohealth.com's rice bran oil Vitamin E with tocotrienols is
also soy free.  We use it with good benefit because of soy allergy.
They have a subscription plan that gives you 15% off and free
shipping.  They have an extensive website with articles on vitamin E.

I take natural vitamin E from Vitamin World. Be sure you get the natural
form marked "d-", and not the manufactured form marked "dl-" which may
be harmful.

 Kirkman (not to be confused with Kirkland, Costco's brand) has a
hypoallergenic (Gluten free) Vitamin E.  Their website is
www.kirkmanlabs.com

I use Carlson Vit E and supplements, in general.  I love them since they
have a website and catalog which lists their gf supplements.  There is a
page on their site which allows you to enter all your intolerances and
it will spit out a list of supplements which meet your criteria.  I find
that wonderful, since I am intolerant to more than glutens.  This is the
webaddy:  www.carlsonlabs.com <http://www.carlsonlabs.com>

GNC brand is GF.  I take the natural, mixed tocopherols.  It is better
than the synthetic kind.