From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:20:31 -0800

Great information, Roy!  This latest series of posts that show a link
between liver problems, bad gut flora and gluten explains to me why I feel
so much better since I started making a cup of kefir part of my daily
routine.  My abdomen is less tender & swollen, I have fewer & less severe
food reactions and almost no signs or symptoms of any type of infection for
over 3 years.  My college age son says kefir has been "life changing" for
him too, because one cup daily for six weeks cured him of a stubborn fungal
infection he'd fought for 2 years.  He's been symptom free for three years
now even though he only occasionally driks kefir.

If you want to learn more about kefir, please don't ask me!  I don't want
the title of resident kefir ghuru!  Search the web for answers to your kefir
questions.  The most complete website I've seen on this subject is Dom's
kefir in-site.  http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

Valerie in Tacoma

*******
*******