Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:00:16 -0500

ENER-G FOODS
FEBRUARY PROMOTIONS AND SALES

Happy Valentines Day!

FREE PASTA!
Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a package of our
White Rice Spaghetti. Check out our full line of gluten free and kosher
certified products at www.ener-g.com to take advantage of this offer.

15% OFF SALES!
February is most definitely a month for chocolate.

For this month, Ener-G has a great selection of items marked 15% off
regular retail prices. Stock up on our delicious Brownies try these
topped with your favorite fruit, whipped cream or simply by themselves,
now just $6.33 per package. Perfect as a sweet treat for your special
someone get some of our Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies or White Chocolate
Macadamia Nut Cookies, just $4.58 and $5.09 per package of 16. Find
these and other great products at www.ener-g.com.

WYLDE PRETZELS! Soon, our Wylde pretzel line will be expanding to
include two new nutty flavors, sesame and poppy seed varieties. Like our
salted Wylde Pretzel rings, the Wylde Sesame Pretzels will be available
in both the 4 oz snack size and the 8 oz party size. The new Wylde Poppy
Seed pretzels will come in the 4 oz snack bags. All of our Wylde
pretzels are high in dietary fiber with 3 grams per serving.

This month try a bag of our lightly salted Wylde Pretzel rings only
$1.79 per 4 oz bag and $3.49 per 8 oz bag.

Find out more about Ener-G gluten free products by going online to
www.ener-g.com or by contacting us at 1-800-331-5222.

*******
*******