From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:42:11 -0400
For what it's worth, we bought a two-line Uniden 5.8 GHz digital
spread spectrum phone and, bearing in mind its limitations (because
of its operating frequency), we love it. While in its range--
anywheere in the house and one house either side and in the backyard,
it has great audio...of course, when it drops off, it drops off
pretty quick! But it just goes forever, and really, we're very happy
with it.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: [log in to unmask] : Phone: 888-752-8339