Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:36:45 -0500
My power supply failed the other day. I figured it was no big deal, just swap out the old one. After I put the new one in I tried to boot windows and the computer kept restarting when it got to the XP loading screen.
I managed to boot in safe mode and assumed that everything was fine. So I tried to boot normally and it wouldn't. And now it won't boot in safe mode either. I tried booting the last good configuration and that didn't work.
So I decided to format the drive and the drive formatted fine and when XP tries to restart to finish the installation it just keeps restarting over and over.
Anyone know whats going on?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml