From:
"Everyone @ As If Productions" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:30:06 -0500
>On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:53:31 -0400, Rob Campbell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>It seems that this list was once very high traffic and now has slowed.

This is a pretty smart group of people - for some reason I have found that
Paleo seems to appeal to more intelligent people, don't ask me why - but
anyway, we have a list archive, so once something has been discussed, you
can always just go up to the archive and review what was said.  In fact I
found the archive first (via google, I think, or a link from another Paleo
site), and then subscribed to the list from there.

>>one other concern I have with this is that I cannot stand to eat eggs.

Eggs are so perfect it's hard to overstate it.  As long as you don't eat
too many whites.  The yolks are (as nature intended) tasty little
easy-to-digest packages of fat (75%), protein (20%) and a great source of
enzymes.  You cannot eat too many egg yolks.

Here's a recipe you could try: Recently my wife cooked up some nice fatty
beef bone & bacon soup (marrow is another thing you cannot eat too much
of), you can add spinach, broccoli, garlic, celery, whatever you like, then
just on a whim she cracked open an omega3 egg and dropped it into the
scalding hot soup.  The egg basically gets poached that way, and that's as
cooked as you need it.  REALLY good.  Get it bubbling hot, then drop the
egg in just before serving.  It's a full-on breakfast in a cup.

LVX
TF

GettingPrimitive.com - A Natural Inquiry
the new web joint from as if productions
http://www.gettingprimitive.com