From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:10:07 -0400
I think this way of eating affects everyone's cholesterol differently.  Some
have higher numbers and many have lower numbers.

My cholesterol was 201 before I began LC paleo.  It is now 165; HDL is 63;
LDL is 94; triglycerides 42.  I have been eating LC for 9.5 years and mainly
paleo for 7.5 years.

Barry Sears gives excellent documentation for TC having no causative
correlation with heart disease.  He thinks it is most likely a symptom.  His
data support Triglycerides/HDL as a much more accurate predictor of heart
disease.

Paula H.

-

, I come from a family where everyone has high cholesterol.  I have been
doing the low-fat thing for s= o long, that it is hard to switch.  I am
famliar with and have "The Cholesterol Myth".  Still, I am dreading my next
blood work.  What does happen with people's cholesterol numbers on this
diet?