ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:25:20 +0000
Boy you sure do got that right Rhonda.  It is called codependencey and it stinks.  God gave us all seprerate minds to be able to use them.  Not to have someone else think for us or we think for them.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

Karen Carter '74

IN GOD WE TRUST