ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:34:39 +0000
Oh he usues anything he can to trick people.  Father in Heaven thank you for loving Phil and allowing him to help these troubled children of yours.  Continue to give him the descernment and wisdom he needs to fight the good fight and win these children back for you.   I know you are the one that wins but continue to use phil as your might instrumehnt and gird them all up.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

Karen Carter '74

IN GOD WE TRUST