ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:44:22 -0500
Hmmm. I suspect he'll get a thrashing if she checks his phone after today's
call. Yowza. He is a better man than I to tolerate such. He indeed needs
prayer, as well his wife Vivian. Glad the meds are available. Let's pray he
stays on them and finds some stability to start with, and work out all the
other issues after that is achieved.

Brad

At 01:39 PM 9/26/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>He called me this afternoon and sounded pretty good.  Things have calmed
>down to some degree but his wife comes home every night and checks their
>cell phones to see who George may have called.  He ended up at their local
>emergency room last night.  Once again, George had allowed his medications
>to run out so things got worse.  Anyhow, he is back on medications now and I
>said that people on echurch were praying for him.  He was very thankful and
>he was the most up beat I have seen him for a long time.
>
>Phil.
>

>Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!