ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:29:46 -0600
I'm glad not to be by myself in that.  Oh well.  Yesterday was a
particularly tough day and by the time I got there from work to take the
test I was totally wiped out.  Brain went in to sleep mode like the
computer.  I ate an energy bar and drank a bottle of water thinking to be
more capable.  When I was studying for this test I had difficulty.  Think I
need to actually put my notes in Braille.  And, since I hadn't actually read
the chapters with no book...  Oh well, time will tell.  The good thing is
that I had this wonderful reader with whom I've worked previously.  She's
great.  And when things are just getting too intense, she'll throw in some
comment that practically makes you roll on the floor.  She doesn't continue
to goof around, but it lightens the air.

Vicki