ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:07:53 -0700
Julie,
    Sorry Julie if I ruined the song for you.  However, There are many
debates we could get into, but won't about whether music is a moral or an am
imoral force. It's kind of like the scripture which says to abstain from all
appearance of evil.  Who wants to sing something whose source was in
darkness, no matter how beautiful, or even meaningful it was.
If I am going to declare myself to be a praiser for the Lord, and a
messenger of His word, then that's what I want to proclaim.
As a book title proclaims, "the truth will set you free, but first it will
make you miserable."
Vinny