Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:53:22 -0700

TV Psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw's wife, Robyn?

Actor Billy Bob Thornton has said he is "allergic to wheat"

Actor Goldie Hawn?

TV personality Regis Philbin?

Actor Terence Stamp, Star Wars Episode I?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000654/

Actor Juliette Lewis?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000496/

Keith Olbermann, MSNBC newsman (did a fund raiser for the Celiac Sprue
Association mentioned in the following link:)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7828534/

Lady Antonia Frasier, noted author of historical novels

Actor Amanda Donohoe (LA Law)

Mickey Redmon, former pro hockey player, who broadcasts hockey
commentary for Fox Sports in Detroit has CD.

Dannii Minogue has gluten intolerance, gluten free, dairy free, lots of
"food allergies," so maybe celiac disease. She is a pop
star/actress/model and Kylie Minogue's younger sister.

Katherine, Duchess of Kent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/3503318.stm

Sir Richard Doll, cancer epidemiologist, who first established the link
between smoking and cancer in 1950, is a celiac:

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/archive/7082n1.htm

Victoria 'Posh Spice' Beckham, married to David Beckham, soccer star for
Real Madrid

http://in.news.yahoo.com/041008/139/2h6mq.html

Gaby Roslin, BBC broadcaster

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/articles/Sept04_gaby.aspx

Peter Benenson, Founder of Amnesty International and also of a society
for people with coeliac disease:

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/amnesty/history/biography.shtml

The late Archbishop of Liverpool, Derek Warlock

----

For those of you who couldn't use the original link, I am forwarding
another attempt to send the link.  Based on what some folks sent back to
me, it appears that the list must have added in a couple of equals signs
to the link (I think this is a substitute for a carriage return/line
feed, so it might be appearing at the far right in your link).  In the
actual link, there is only one equals sign, it appears right before the
final number, which is 267603.

So I'm resending the full link, but also I broke it up into 8 parts that
you can paste together.  Part #7 is only an equals sign, so if you find
any more equals signs in it, delete them before you paste.  And maybe
the full link might work for you this time anyway. .

Link broken into 8 parts, strip all equals signs except the single one
on line 7:

http://

www.

dr.dk/