NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lea Dooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:22:34 +0700
Actually, I'm pretty sure that McDonalds hamburger buns have milk in them -
I break out into hives after eating them.

If you take the bun off (darn that milk powder stuff) Arby's has roast beef
sandwiches that are dairy free, Taco Bell fajitas are ok, and I think the
chicken finger/pieces are ok at McDonalds and Burger King but not at KFC.

Lea Spring Dooley
HIV AIDS Program Advisor
CARE Cambodia
tel: 855 23 215 267
H/P: 855 12 678 513

We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has
been overcome and people live in dignity and security.  CARE International
will be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement
dedicated to ending poverty.  We will be known everywhere for our unshakable
commitment to the dignity of people.

Please note new address