ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:15:13 -0500
Thanks Ned. We are trusting as well her HSA insurance will cover 100%
after the deductable and that her deductable will be met with what she has
in vision and dental care to date and a supplimental policy she took out
to ocver deductible will allow this to be  no cost to us additionally.
That would be nice for a change. Through the years we have missed out
on  such things. When  my vision  was proclaimed as legally blind, we were
already in progress to buy our home and so no disablility insurance was
present to cover, same for are car at the time. Our daughter was bought
and paid for without insurance as we didn't have it at the time, My son
was born under our insurance policy but wanted to pop out a couple months
early so we had additional cost then. It would be very nice is we could
actually benefit form the insurance we paid in over the years. After all,
what do we pay the premiums for anyway *smile*.

Brad