ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:21:25 -0500
Good analogy and often true. And it just occured to me another precept.
You know how every January 1 folks make a resolution to exercise and get
back in shape? And so they half heartedly go to the gym, hop on a bike,
plug in a headset, and away they go, and it lasts for maybe a month or two
and they then get too busy or otherwise lose interest? Let that not be our
desire, but rather a lifetime commitment to keeping in shape and working
out those muscles. Spiritual Hulks.

Brad

Brad