From:
jjsmith29 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jjsmith29 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:12:09 -0700

Thank you for all your replies to my question!  I
greatly appreciate your help.  Hopefully we will find
one that works for everyone.  Here are the restaurants
that were recommended:

Daniel's Broiler
Wild Ginger
Kaili's Restaurant and Bakery
Cafe Flora in Madison Park
Seastar
Yarrow Bay Grill at Carrillon Point
Third Floor Fish Cafe
Oceanaire
Bis on Main
Edgewater Hotel
BeniHana
Cheese Cake Factory

One person suggested contacting the GIG in Seattle
(www.gluten.net).

Thank you again!  I really appreciate it!

~Jen in Houston