From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:34:26 -0400
I think for an ATI X600 XT card that you can access a section of the drivers
control panel, or Control Center Graphics Settings, called Performance and
under this is a OverDrive component.  (I believe this option is only
available with the "XT" models.)

I'm getting this info from TweakGuides,
http://www.tweakguides.com/ATICAT_8.html

Your card looks like it comes with Gigabytes overclocking software, V-Tunner
II, as well.

If the fan noise with that cooler can't be lowered, perhaps take a look and
see if Zalman has something that will fit that particular card.  They offer
both fanless heatpipe coolers and large active heatsinks with low rpm fans
for GPUs.

John Sproule