From:
GandM Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:51:53 -0700
Peter, have a look here:   http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/    I am
currently working on gettting all the plugins that I want installed. I
am using a R/W CD to test each stage.  The basic PE disc will give you
an idea of what it can do.  Only thing besides the live linux CDs that
I've found to be able to look at NTFS.  The PE boot disc gives you the
ability to make changes, also.   I think it also has a Ghost plugin
plus DriveImage and Acronis.
George