From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:34:09 -0600
the east end of canada must be having some good conditions...we are having
rather poor conditions this evening...a station usually able to check in
from about 100 miles away to the regular tuesday night net was barely able
to keep the repeater held tonight.
I am also having no success with the medium range repeaters either...so i
guess things are in the mud tonight.
73
Colin, VA6BKX