Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:25:36 +0100
There simply is no power to the hard drive.
### there are quite a lot of things you can do, but what I would do would be
to beg, borrow, steal or even buy another (second hand) computer - at least
Pentium II / W98 or better and put your OS hard drive directly on to it in
the place of the existing HD. Chances are it will recognise and read it.
You can then breathe again - hook your second HD on as well and hopefully
you'll be able to see all your company stuff.

Another option would be to hook the HD which contains all or most of your
company stuff on as slave behind the HD on the box you have begged or
borrowed.

Once you have seen all your valuable files intact we can probably start
helping you find out what went wrong with the Presario?

All the best
Keith