From:
David Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:43:32 +0000
Mary sounds like the computer power supply has failed.  Fortunately they are not to expensive and readily availabe.  If you have a voltmeter you can verify this by checking the voltage at the disk power connector.  Should be 12v and 5v there.  Measure to the ground wire(2 wires of the same color are the grounds).  I don't have a supply in front of me and forgot the colors.  Gnds are generally black.  Good luck.

--
David