Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:10:03 -0400
Hi,

Well I did call Nancy and she told me that my data is in their computer and
that they have sent a e-mail to Pat, who sets up part of the membership. She
also told me that pat should reply to me tomorrow. If not, I can call her on
fryday and ask her again and she'll e-mmail Pat again. So, at least
everything will be setup by tomorrow.

Regards:
Tomi
Regards: Tomi