Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:43:25 -0700
I don't see any problem. Once you have built the new computer with both
drives, you can use Windows Explorer to simply drag the data files from the
old drive to the new drive. Also, although I've never used it, there is a
"files and settings transfer wizard" within XP that would most likely help
you.

If you also want to transfer programs, the only programs I would transfer
are stand alone programs. That is, the only program files are all in one
folder and there are no registry entries associated with the program. Any
other programs should be reinstalled so that XP can handle the installation.

Tom Mayer