Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 11:45:04 -0500

I'm looking for a pizza crust recipe like the Kinnikinnick pizza crusts.
It is a crispy, chewy crust.

Myself & others in my GIG have teenaged boys who prefer this style of
crust, but at $7 per "snack" -- just for the crust -- it gets spendy.

I've had people rec. Chebe bread mix, but that is not available in my town,
and we would not make it as directed anyway because we are a casein-limited
household.

Please don't send the Bette Hagman & Carol Fenster recipes unless they have
been modifies to be really cruncy/crispy & chewy.  We find BH & CF tasty
but too soft & bready.

The KK crusts are high in sweet rice flour, which I'm sure is what gives
the crunch/crispiness.  So any expertise in using sweet rice flour would
also be appreciated.

Thanks for your replies.
Lor
Lor