From:
Cindy Sunderland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:35:24 -0500

Gluten Free 4 Me is happy to offer our August Special!!

For $20.00+ S&H you will recieve

 1 (4 pack) Jumbo Coffee Cake Muffins
 2 mini loafs Breakfast Breads (choice of Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Mandarin Orange
Breakfast Bread, Zuchinni Bread, Banana Bread , or Shorcake Bread)
 1 (1 dozen) Pack Sugar cookies
 4 cake doughnuts (choice of chocolate-chocolate chip, vanilla chocolate chip,
chocolate, or vanilla)

Orders can be placed via email at [log in to unmask]

You can view all of our fresh baked products at www.glutenfree4me.com   Click on
the products link to see all of our products offered OR click on the Specials
link to see the our monthly Specials.

PA Dept. of Agriculture permits sale of our products ONLY within the state of
PA.

UPCOMING EVENTS:  We are currently working with the FDA to enable us to ship
outside the state of PA.......hopefully we will have FDA certification in
September and be expanding to areas outside of the Pennsylvania market.

Thank You 4 Your Support!!

Cindy

Cindy @glutenfree4me.com
www.glutenfree4me.com