From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 04:00:39 -0700

Enjoy exciting restaurant food with bold flavors – no
more plain chicken with steamed veggies!

‘NO WHEAT, RYE, BARLEY, OR OATS’ ISN’T ENOUGH!

In a restaurant, any chef who isn’t a Celiac couldn’t
possibly think of all the places gluten lurks in his
kitchen without a little help.

Unfortunately, other dining cards are vague and don't
account for different sources of gluten in ethnic
cuisines. And, oral instructions alone can’t convey
the appropriate amount of detail.

TRIUMPH DINING CARDS DO WHAT OTHERS DON’T!

Our cards are:

* Custom written for each cuisine, specifying unique
and hidden gluten sources

* Translated by Ivy-League educated, native speakers

* Backed by thousands of hours of research and field
testing

GO ANYPLACE, EAT ANYWHERE

I’ve used our dining cards all over Philadelphia, at
restaurants like Shula's, Barclay Prime, Tequila's,
the Inn at Penn, Passage to India, My Thai, Erawan,
Karma, Susanna Foo, Shiroi Hana, and Mandarin Palace.
I can walk into countless restaurants anywhere in the
country and get a delicious gluten-free meal. Now, you
can, too!

Our cards are available for Thai, Mexican, Indian,
American, Chinese and Japanese cuisines. Visit us at
www.TriumphDining.com to learn more.

Sincerely,

Ross Cohen
Co-Founder
Triumph Dining
www.TriumphDining.com

P.S. Here’s what people are saying about Triumph
Dining Cards:

“Amazing!!!!!! Thank you for all you have done with
the dining cards.  They are a definite improvement on
the generic cards.” – Julie, Kansas

“The card was a great success. The waitperson seemed
very excited and seemed to have a good understanding
of what I could have. The dining cards eliminate 99%
chance of human error, which is essential for us
Celiacs. You've done a good job! Thanks!” – Ann,
Alabama

"I received the restaurant cards, and I think they are
very impressive.  I urge all our members who travel or
dine out to order them." – Cheryl, Utah

“The card provides clear, concise directions that
allow the kitchen to cook with confidence.” – Tom
Promkul, Indochine Restaurant, Richmond, VA

See more testimonials at
www.triumphdining.com/testimonials.html