From:
Bob Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:32:50 -0700

I received a number of responses to my request for help in understanding the gluten tests I had taken.
The consensus was that the scales used to measure such test results seems to vary with the organization doing the testing so the results must be interpreted in the light of the approrpiate scale. Several also mentioned that the tests are really meant to be used after a gluten challenge.
I also said that was I concerned about ingesting gluten from "natural flavors" and "colorings". Some said that it was unlikely.
So thanks for the responses. Nice to know that people read these postings and care enough to respond.
Incidentally, for reasons unknown, the stomach problems seem to have disappeared.
Bob Lawson