C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:25:53 -0800
i must say, i did not take it as ridicule of the rank
and file democratic voters, i saw it as ridiculing the
idea of threatening to leave the country if one's
canidate loses and the arregance of some big name
entertainers in thinking that the average voter would
chane their mind at such a threat.
  the people on this list are as opened minded and
respectful of each other as any group could be,
however the thought of m. moore, b. streisein, etc
threatened to leave if bush was elected opened them up
for this kind of joke.
   the people on this list have also had a sense of
humor as long as i remember too.