From:
Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:04:22 -0400
Personally, though I cheat all the time with the wrong foods (though I
try to limit it to once a week), I basically eat whenever I feel like
it. Sometimes it's 5 or 6 times a day, sometimes only once.

I think trying to figure out how many times a day to eat is akin to
counting calories...a waste of time. This is not to say that there
aren't many on this list for whom such planning seems to work.

It just doesn't work for me, and I don't think it worked for our paleo
ancestors either. Can you imagine our forebears in the middle of the
hunt deciding they had to stop because if they didn't they might miss
one of their scheduled meals!?

I didn't think think so.

Mike W.

P.S. Sorry, I'm feeling a little sarcastic at the moment. No offense
meant to anyone.