From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:57:00 -0700
.... I get irritated with dog owners who only feed their
> dogs commercial dog food because "people food is bad for them"
> (depending
> on the people, of course). I suppose those people would have a cow if
> they
> found out that "real" dog food is what humans should be eating.

No kidding! In our house, I eat a lot of what is purchased through my
dog food coop, too: lamb breast, grassfed organic beef innards and trim
and bulk ground beef, pork shoulders, and poultry. I don't pay more
than a dollar or two per pound for anything, and I don't eat anything
my dog can't have too. We also have eggs from our own chickens, and
bulk salmon oil. It's amazing how little I actually spend on food, and
I don't think I buy anything just for myself, really - fruit and
veggies excepted, of course.

I'm pleased to eat as well as my dog. Not all raw feeders have got this
message yet, though.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!