From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:10:47 -0400
entering them how?  in the memories? in the VFO? I programmed mine, it's
real easy once you do it a time or 2, let me know what exactly you want and
I'll help, 706MKIIG can be very accessible if you just take the time with it
and ask a couple questions though the fact that so far no one I know has one
with the menus set up like mine doesn't help me at all but I managed to
learn it.