From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:57:06 -0400
Well basically, as long as you know the long beep puts you in the function
1, you toggle through the ones until you get to the one where I believe it's
the button to the right of the 4 on bottom is memory write though you might
want to look at a key chart to double check that, there's one on
www.icanworkthisthing.com, hold that for a second,  then to put something in
the next memory turn the lower dial, the inner one on the bottom, up 1 click
as long as it's not in rit mode, you'll find that out if you're on HF,
though you  can also go in to memory and turn that up one and it will go to
the next memory and then put in the frequency and enter it in memory with
the memory write (MW) key, I believe that's the one on the far right in the
function 2 but you might want to double check that I will later but am in a
hurry now. 1 of those things I can sit down and do it any time. for the
splits, when you set the frequency on the vfo you want, best way it to have
the auto repeater split on but that's not necessarily the same on your radio
as it is on mine, as I said before my menus seem different from everyone
else's for some reason, especially the quick set menu.