C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:59:42 -1000
I work on issues that are often the subject of free speech and press
interference. It would be completely possible even likely for the White
House to pull stories that shed a bad light on this disaster. Of course
it's such a mess they cannot pull them all but I am not surprised if you
cannot find something after you first saw it. I have seen many stories get
spun after the initial reports.