From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:50:53 -0500
Hi Jeff and listers,

When I was listening to the Kalamazoo police before they whent digital, all
I had to do was put in all of the frequencies that the control channel would
move to.  The control channel would change frequencies every midnight and
once I had all of the control channels in memory, the scanner picked all of
the other frequencies, I didn't have to program them.

Hope that helps!

Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR