From:
Dennis Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 19:53:40 -0500
Regarding Faxing Software:
I have my the software set to answer after 3 rings in automatic answer
mode.  I also have my system bios power management set to respond to
wake
up when the modem's com port is addressed.  The software will detect
whether the call is voice or fax.  I also have Symantec's Talk Works (
multiple mailbox answering machine) in operation.  The ability to call
into
my computer and have a fax sent to remote location has proved valuable
on
several occasions.
Hope that this helps.

Dennis

John Chin wrote:

> FORWARDED on behalf of:
>
> Jaime Aguirre  <[log in to unmask]>

> I want my pc to be turned on by incoming faxes and off again.
>
> Is there any hardware/software available to achieve this?
>
> Thanks

                         Need help with PCBUILD:
                [log in to unmask]  or  http://nospin.com