C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:51:46 -0400
I know I saw it somewhere myself.   I must say that filing for divorce
during her mother's illness and such an emotional time doesn't speak
much for his sensitivity.  But folks, let's remember there are two sides
to every story - you never know,  he might not be the easiest  person in
the world to live with, either.  That's why I try to never take sides
when reading about a divorce case.

Kat