C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:50:47 -0400
Cindy Sheehan doesn't speak for all military families; she doesn't even
speak for the majority of them.  While I respect her right to speak, and
I don't believe we should even be in Iraq, I think Mrs. Sheehan hasn't
garnered that much support against Bush or the war.

I also happen to think that Al Quaeda doesn't even need to fight us now;
Katrina has done what Bin Laden couldn't -- make things incredibly
difficult for Bush and his administration!

Kat