C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:10:46 -0700
thanks trish. i'll keep that in mind if they can't use
open office for themselves. if they can they'll get it
faster than mailing to me or you and then back from
us. in this kind of thing every day counts.

our church is sending truck loads of water down. a
friend of my son drove the last load. if i could drive
more than a couple of hours at a time, i'd volunteer
to drive one down. i ask if there is anything i could
do to help.