C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:44:39 -0700
i just sent it on to my friend and told her with that
she could just do it them selves and not have to mail
me the word doc and then me email back as pdf. save
time. i am sure they will collect lots of money. this
is just a flyer that they'll mail to many locations
then printed for the local sites to use. and yes, free
is good. they don't want to spend the money for adobe
but rather send it on to where its needed.