C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:31:15 -1000
I think so because they have all sorts of things set up to try out so you
can really decide what suits you. I went to the one on Long Beach. Thye
also have a pretty good catalog. I can't believe how expensive things are
though. It seems some of them you might be able to adapt for cheaper but
lots of gret ideas and contacts.