From:
Tony & Kari Zahs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:03:22 -0600

Thank you for all the people who responded.  It does help.  These are what
people said.  If you have any questions about any of these please contact
the companies.

Kinninnick
Shiloh Farms  (orders it from www.glutenfreemall.com)
Albers
Joyce Bullington in McEwen TN grinds cornmeal at a gristmill her father
built.  Ships 931-582-3385
Kenyon Cornmeal (located in RI, also can order online)
Kroger brand
Hodgson Mills (person checked several times)
Quaker Yellow Corn Meal  1-800-694-7487  (call to check on this first before
using)
House of Autry (found at Kroger's)
Indian Head

I did contact 2 brands of cornmeal that I can find in the grocery stores
around here.  Neither is considered gf.
Aunt Jamima - the company will not gaurentee it is because of risk of
cross-contamination
Bob's Red Mill - the company will not guarantee it is because of risk of
cross-contamination

ORIGINAL EMAIL
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>
I have looked at the archives for different brands of GF cornmeal. They were
a bit old though. I was wondering if anyone knew of any cornmeal that
was definitely considered GF.
Thank you
Kari
WI