From:
Tony & Kari Zahs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:06:47 -0600

I know it's last minute, but I thought I would have heard something from the
company by now.  Does anybody know if Midwest Pride Pit ham is gluten free??
It's made in St Michael Minnesota and is distributed by J&B Wholesale.  It
doesn't have anything it that a Hormel Cure 81, John MorrelI or Hillshire
Farm have has. I sent an email on Monday but haven't heard a thing.  I
finally found a phone number and will call tomorrow (Christmas Eve so my
chances are almost nil to get anybody).

It would be nice to use for Christmas dinner if possible.

Thanks,

Tony

WI