ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:16:51 -0500
Dear Vinny,
You said this beautifully.  I just don't have the energy to spend all my
time praying for me to be healed when there is so much else to do for his
glory.  I do wish that I could see.  I think about it, especially now that
I seem to be losing some of the little bit of vision that I do have, but I
know that my situation, all of it, is in the Lord's hands.  He must think
that I can do what he has called me to do without my eyes so that, like
Paul, I do what is at hand until I am equipped to do otherwise.
Kathy